Thursday, March 12, 2009

Survey finds more Americans have no religion


I do not think if anyone was surprised with this recent survey. It is very obvious. I was reading through different christian blogs the last couple of days and was saddened to read the comments of readers. Majority of them are against anything to do with the Bible or God. Some are so vehement in their accusations. The articles by the way were very inspiring for me and strengthened my faith but I found out that no matter how you put it, they simply wouldn't believe. Their "faith" in atheism is so strong. That brings to mind a scripture:

"You will be ever hearing but never understanding; 
      you will be ever seeing but never perceiving." 
 For this people's heart has become calloused; 
      they hardly hear with their ears, 
      and they have closed their eyes. 
Otherwise they might see with their eyes, 
      hear with their ears, 
      understand with their hearts 
      and turn, and I would heal them. Acts 28:26,27 (NIV). 


 God bless you
atoms4yhwh

No comments:

Post a Comment