Thursday, March 5, 2009

Northern Ireland tops creationist belief survey



I personally have talked to people from Ireland many times and every time I have found out how family oriented they are and how much they value christian traditions and beliefs. I find myself getting close to them because I also share their same kind of principles.

Lets hold on to our Christian values my friends. 
The Bible tells us in Mat 5:14  Ye are the light of the world. Also in Mat 5:13  Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost its savor, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out and trodden under foot of men. 

If we stand steadfast we will attain the spiritual maturity that God requires of us.

Eph 4:14  that we may be no longer children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, in craftiness, after the wiles of error; 
Eph 4:15  but speaking truth in love, we may grow up in all things into him, who is the head, even Christ; 

So lets stand firm and also be a light and guide for others. Let us not be ashamed of the Gospel. Our life should be an example for others to follow.
Rom 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; 

May God bless you

atoms4yhwh






No comments:

Post a Comment